Diversity management is one of the main themes of FIBS’s activities and services. We have been increasing the diversity competence of companies for more than 15 years through coaching and other events; from 2012 to 2018, we did this through a separate diversity network, but now it is a part of FIBS’s other activities.
FIBS is the representative of the EU Platform of Diversity Charters in Finland. As a result, our members receive the latest information on the diversity practices of the total of 24 European countries that are members of the platform. The many studies, webinars and projects produced by our international partner WBCSD are also available to our members.
Learn more about diversity and inclusion – take advantage of your membership benefits
With our comprehensive diversity services, you can easily increase the diversity competence of your whole company, stay up to date with the trends in the field and hear inspiring practical examples of other companies’ diversity solutions:
- Sign a Diversity Charter: FIBS’s Diversity Charter is the company’s promise to develop diversity management and service practices. The Charter is also a tool: by applying its four principles, you can increase the competitiveness and profitability of your company by identifying new customer groups, among other things. The Charter can be signed by the managing director or other member of the management team responsible for diversity management. FIBS members can download the Charter in English and in Finnish here (create you user ID here).
- FIBS’s Diversity and Inclusion self-assessment tool: The tool is free of charge, and it helps you identify areas included in diversity work, assess the current level of your organisation with regard to the different measures and find the areas and development targets essential for your own operations. Read more
- Take advantage of our events to support internal training: As a FIBS member, you can hear about various diversity topics at our events. You should also encourage the managers and experts from all of your business functions to participate in the events, learn about the principles of diversity and update and deepen their expertise. You can find our upcoming events in our online calendar; go ahead and reserve your place!
- Organise a “Watch Party”: Get together to watch FIBS’s webinars on diversity – either live or as a recording – in connection with an event such as a development day to serve as a basis for discussion and coming up with ideas for new operating methods. You can find our webinar recordings in our newsroom on this page; (you can create a user ID here).
- Take advantage of guides and event presentation materials: You can find publications, blog posts and other background information on diversity in our newsroom.
- Subscribe to the FIBS member newsletter: In the monthly newsletter you will receive information on the latest studies, publications and other activities related to diversity in Finland and the world; all of your employees can subscribe to our newsletter here.
- Follow us on social media and join the conversation: Our LinkedIn has information about our upcoming events and other member services, and you can find the latest and most interesting news in the field on our Twitter. Through discussion on social media, you can also strengthen your reputation as a company that invests in diversity.
To learn more about our diversity services, please contact us: email@example.com
Companies and organizations that are signatories to FIBS’s Diversity Charter
Ahlström Capital Oy
Alma Media Oyj
Anthesis Finland Oy
Borenius Asianajotoimisto Oy
CGI Suomi Oy
Eaton Power Quality Oy
Enact Sustainable Strategies Group ESS AB
Fazer Oy Ab
Fiblon Oy Ab
Fujitsu Finland Oy
Gaia Consulting Oy
Helsinki Capital Partners Rahastoyhtiö Oy
Henkilöstöjohdon ryhmä – HENRY ry
HSY Helsingin seudun ympäristöpalvelut -kuntayhtymä
Includia Leadership Oy
Kaupan liitto ry
Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj
Lidl Suomi Ky
Metropolia Ammattikorkeakoulu Oy
Miltton Group Oy
MPY Palvelut Oyj
Plan International Suomi
Posti Group Oyj
ProCom Viestinnän ammattilaiset ry
Rovio Entertainment Oyj
Saint-Gobain Finland Oy
SEB, Helsinki Branch
SOL Palvelut Oy
Stora Enso Oyj
Suomen itsenäisyyden juhlarahasto Sitra
Suomen Unicef ry
Taskut Communications Oy
Telia Finland Oyj
Tunturi-Hellberg Oy Ltd
Valve Branding Oy
Vammaisten lasten ja nuorten tukisäätiö
Varma Keskinäinen työeläkevakuutusyhtiö
Vastuu Group Oy
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd
World of Management Oy
Wärtsilä Oyj Abp