In this webinar organised by CSR Europe you will…
- Discover the results of the benchmarking CSR Europe has conducted of 30+ companies from varied sectors
- Understand companies’ leadership positioning with regards to biodiversity
- Discuss the proposed activities of the platform, and introduce potential platform members.
Biodiversity is high on the global agenda and the European Union is increasing its expectations and actions in von der Leyen’s Green Deal and the new post-corona virus biodiversity strategy, a “central element of the EU’s recovery plan”.
Companies leading on biodiversity are already assessing their impacts on biodiversity using various tools and methodologies (i.e. Global Biodiversity Score, Integrated Biodiversity Assessment Tool). However, there is still a gap in terms of how to practically integrate biodiversity into decision-making processes.
- Companies interested to take collective action on biodiversity
- All members of CSR Europe’s National Partner Organisations, including members of FIBS.
About CSR Europe
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members, National Partner Organisations, and Associated Partners, CSR Europe unites, inspires & supports over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level. FIBS is a National Partner Organisation of CSR Europe.
If you have any questions regarding the event or if you have trouble registering, please email email@example.com