This event is part of the Business and Human Rights Group 2022 and registration is already closed.
In this session we are going to discuss:
- how to operate in challenging markets
- how to conduct HRDD in challenging markets
- what is needed for a responsible exit
In this session we will discuss how to conduct HRDD and to operate in challenging markets, and in particular countries where civic freedoms and fundamental human rights are restricted, unions and civil society restricted.
We will also explore how to conduct HRDD prior entering markets, acquiring business or entering business relationships, and take a look at what constitutes good practice around responsible exit and what could be the steps leading to decisions.
We will hear experts from different regions sharing their experiences of how to manage human rights in complex markets and hear examples from companies who are conducting HRDD and engaging stakeholders in these types of challenging environments
Business and Human Rights Group 2022
Business & Human Rights Group aims to provide multinational Finnish companies an arena for creative dialogue, knowledge building and experience sharing in the field of business and human rights. This is an opportunity for the participants to stay abreast of the rapid developments within the field of business and human rights. The training will focus on “the how” – methods, tools and how to work in practice. The group on Business & Human Rights 2022 is facilitated by Enact Sustainable Strategies.
- Members sign up to attend all 4 sessions included in this group: 10.3., 9.6., 27.10., and 1.12.
- Limited number of seats, maximum of 2 person per company
- If there are more registrants than can be included in the group, priority will be given to those who already have experience in implementing human rights due diligence in practice and are willing to share their experience with other participants
- Sustainability managers or alike, who are responsible for managing human rights in their organization
- Participants who are open to share their knowledge, experiences and challenges when it comes to human rights
The event is included in FIBS Pro service fee.
The participation can be cancelled 48h before the event via the link in the confirmation email. If you cannot attend the event, please ask your colleague to participate on your behalf.
FIBS’ team, 040 865 1285, firstname.lastname@example.org
FIBS reserves the right to all changes.