This event is organised remotely via Zoom.
In this FIBS Practice event you will
- learn about key aspects that will help your company drive climate change mitigation and accelerate your environmental stewardship
- hear about the importance of eliminating deforestation from your supply chain through collaboration and new tools, while preparing your business for emerging regulations.
- understand the relevance of your supply chain on your carbon impact and how to measure your supply chain emissions
- get insights on how Finnish companies are performing in environmental topics and how you can use benchmarking to support your actions and reporting.
Decreasing the direct operational emissions is already common for many Finnish companies, but there are additional opportunities to mitigate climate change beyond reducing emissions in companies’ direct operations. Learn how the emissions within your supply chain make up a large amount of your overall corporate carbon footprint and why they should be considered in line with your carbon accounting and management measures.
CDP’s highly qualified experts will share insights about the value of reporting environmental information as a powerful tool to take action, and you will gain insights on the use of CDP data to set ambitious targets, drive action and improve your own reporting of environmental information. This event features a fellow Finnish company who has already set Science-Based Targets, measures their Scope 3 emissions and engages with their suppliers.
Through an interactive break-out session, you will also have the opportunity for peer learning and best practice-sharing, take part in a discussion with peer companies, share experiences and best practices, while you develop solutions to challenges related to the topics addressed in this event.
With an introduction from CDP’s highly qualified experts and interesting case examples this training dives into concrete and topical themes through discussion, sharing experiences and developing solutions. Measuring and mitigation of the scope 3 emissions will be discussed, as well as certain important topics related to value chain emission control, such as deforestation.
Through this practice group you will attain insights and expert knowledge directly from the source you and major players are reporting to, and have an opportunity for peer learning and best practice sharing among fellow Finnish companies.
CDP is a globally reputed organization which runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts within and beyond companies’ direct operations.
- Companies who already have at least some knowledge on the theme
- Managers and specialists of financial management, corporate responsibility, environmental issues, quality management, and stakeholder relations
- The training has a limited number of seats, maximum of 2 persons per company
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
Miira Kokkonen, email@example.com
In Partnership with