Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) is in place and ESRS (European Sustainability Reporting Standards) is final!
CSRD and ESRS establish a need for many reporters to develop their policies, processes and practices to align with the requirements, and to ramp up the data collection and reporting processes.
In this FIBS Workshop, you’ll
- get a quick overview of final changes and ESRS standard requirements
- hear about typical reporting gaps and ways to close them
- share experiences, reflections, and emerging solutions.
The workshop includes
- presentations by Enact experts Anamaria Vargas and Ulla Roiha
- company cases of Orthex Group with Katja Tolkki, ESG Advisor, and Tietoevry with Jenni Jusslin, Senior communications manager.
- group discussions to enable sharing of emerging practices and learning from others.
- Practitioners responsible for sustainability reporting
- Experts participating in sustainability reporting process across functions.
Max 2 persons / organization.
The event is included in FIBS Pro service fee.
Participation can be cancelled free of charge via the link in the registration confirmation message up to 48 hours before the event begins. You can find further information about ”FIBS event policies and cancellation terms” via the link at the end of the registration form.
A fee of €150 + VAT/event is charged for failure to cancel (no show) unless otherwise stated in the event announcement. 50 % from the charged fee will cover the costs of the event venue and catering, and the other 50 % will be donated to the charity. The cancellation fee is not charged in the event of illness or force-majeure circumstances for the participant, if FIBS is notified before the event.
Heidi Melkas, Corporate Sustainability Specialist, 040 359 3214, heidi.melkas (at) fibsry.fi
In partnership with