This FIBS Delegation gives you a chance to
- participate in one of the world’s largest biodiversity and natural capital event in the company of professionals from leading companies and organizations
- discuss the most recent progresses made by businesses and financial institutions to better account for their impacts and dependencies on nature and take informed decisions to generate net positive impact
- gain international visibility to your company’s biodiversity management practices
- and above all: find new and broader insights into questions related to business and biodiversity
European Business and Nature Summit is one of the largest biodiversity and natural capital event. The two-day Summit brings together key representatives from businesses, financial institutions, governments and civil society to facilitate more decisive global action to halt the loss of biodiversity and restore healthy ecosystems.
Seizing the global momentum created in the run-up to the 2020 UN Biodiversity Conference the Summit will contribute to shaping the New Deal for Nature and People and strengthen the call for voluntary actions in favour of biodiversity from the business sector.
- The FIBS delegation is aimed at all stakeholders (companies, NGOs, public sector organizations, researchers etc) interested in following the most topical discussions around business & biodiversity, and networking with the key practitioners and influencers from Finland and abroad.
- Open for participants from all FIBS’ member organizations
Please note that
- you will be expected to register to the Summit officially via the organizer’s website. You can find the official registration and the preliminary agenda of the Forum here.
- the participants of the delegation are responsible for all their practical travel arrangements
FIBS Delegation is included in FIBS membership fee
Angelina Kuokkanen, angelina.kuokkanen(at)fibsry.fi
In cooperation with