This FIBS Focus group
- provides forward-looking companies an arena for creative dialogue, knowledge building and experience sharing in the field of corporate sustainability reporting
- offers a great opportunity to stay abreast of the rapid developments within the field of corporate sustainability reporting, and learn about “the how”–methods, tools and how to work in practice
What is the future of corporate sustainability reporting? How to measure risk, gain competitive advantage by understanding and reporting on environmental, social and governance related issues? What should one consider when developing sustainability reporting strategy and approach?
Navigate today’s sustainability reporting trends and best practices in this FIBS Focus group with Stora Enso’s experts!
The regulatory reporting landscape continues to increase in complexity and demands on companies. Despite all of those changes investors continue to be baffled by the array of information sources and inconsistent assessments of company performance. A recent study by MIT found significant divergence in ESG ratings for the same companies. What’s going wrong? This session will explore some of these contradictions and identify future trends in reporting.
During this first workshop we will analyse the current situation and future of sustainability reporting, and what companies should consider when they use sustainability indicators in reporting.
- Large and middle-sized companies that are already advanced sustainability reporters and who have a sincere ambition to improve their corporate sustainability reporting and take it to the next level
- Sustainability managers or alike, who work with corporate sustainability reporting, communications, business development, corporate responsibility, or stakeholder relations related topics
- Participants who are open to share their knowledge, experiences and challenges when it comes to reporting
- Participants sign up for a year and simultaneously here to attend all 3 sessions included in this Focus group
- Detailed agenda of each session will be announced later
- The sessions are structured around three main elements: training, inspiration and sharing as well as networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats, maximum of 2 persons per company for each session
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
Miira Kokkonen, fibs(at)fibsry.fi, 044 367 3632