This FIBS Focus group
- provides forward-looking companies an arena for creative dialogue, knowledge building and experience sharing in the field of corporate sustainability reporting
- offers a great opportunity to stay abreast of the rapid developments within the field of corporate sustainability reporting, and learn about “the how” – methods, tools and how to work in practice
What is the future of corporate sustainability reporting? How to measure and manage risk, gain competitive advantage and seize new opportunities by understanding and reporting on environmental, social and governance related issues? How to incorporate sustainability performance into mainstream business and finance systems? How to become one of the global leaders in sustainability reporting and more importantly, how to get rewarded for company’s sustainability work?
Navigate today’s sustainability reporting trends and best practices in this FIBS Focus group with other forerunner companies leaded by experts in the field of sustainability reporting.
As stated before, this FIBS Focus group includes three sessions. The confirmed dates for the meetings are 16.6. and 30.10, and we will inform participants later about the date of the third session. Further information about the program of each session will be released closer to date.
Riikka Rantakari, FitComm acts as the facilitator of the group. Suitable external expert and company case studies will be identified for each session.
- Large and middle-sized companies that are already advanced sustainability reporters and who have a sincere ambition to improve their corporate sustainability reporting and take it to the next level
- Sustainability managers or alike, who deal with communications, business development, corporate responsibility, or stakeholder relations related topics, and are responsible for corporate sustainability reporting in their organization
- Participants who are open to share their knowledge, experiences and challenges when it comes to reporting
- Participants sign up for a year and simultaneously here to attend all 3 sessions included in this Focus group
- The detailed topics to be discussed in each session will be chosen by the participating companies through pre-session survey
- The sessions are structured around three main elements: training, inspiration and sharing as well as networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats, max 15 companies, maximum of 2 persons per company for each session
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
Miira Kokkonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 044 367 3632
In Partnership with