In this FIBS Practice training you will
- gain an understanding how the CSRD will impact your climate strategy
- understand better the CSRD framework from the climate point of view: especially the topics related to Double Materiality Assessment, Net zero, and climate risks
- learn how your company can go about the above topics in order to be compliant with new legislation
- have insights about how complying with the CSRD can help align your business model to a sustainable economy by
- demonstrating how you will set ambitious targets for climate change mitigation,
- showcasing the mitigation actions required to reach those targets,
- identifying and managing climate-related risks and opportunities.
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) will affect nearly 50.000 companies in the EU, and even those not legally impacted will see an increase in demand for transparency by stakeholders, customers and consumers and may benefit from more comprehensive reporting.
However, the new EU reporting directive is not a very light read, it contains hundreds of pages and appendixes. Do you know where to start? How does CSRD fit within your Net Zero strategy?
Speakers and the program will be announced closer to date.
- For organizations that are interested in fitting CSRD within their climate strategy
- For professionals working on corporate responsibility, climate issues and reporting
The event is included in the FIBS Pro -service fee.
Maximum 2 persons per organization can sign up for the training.
Participation can be cancelled free of charge via the link in the registration confirmation message up to 48 hours before the event begins. You can find further information about ”FIBS event policies and cancellation terms” via the link at the end of the registration form.
A fee of €150 + VAT/event is charged for failure to cancel (no show) unless otherwise stated in the event announcement. 50 % from the charged fee will cover the costs of the event venue and catering, and the other 50 % will be donated to the charity. The cancellation fee is not charged in the event of illness or force-majeure circumstances for the participant, if FIBS is notified before the event.
firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 865 1285
In Partnership with
FIBS reserves the right to make changes.