In this FIBS Webinar you will
- learn how renewable energy can be a useful and readily available tool to reduce corporate emissions
- get an overview of renewable energy solutions including Decentralised Renewable Energy Certificates (D-RECs) – one of the most locally impactful solutions!
- learn what ‘additionality’ means in the context of renewable energy solutions and why it is important
- get insights on what solutions could be suitable for your company
Renewable energy is a key component to success when it comes to emission reduction – probably not a surprise to most. However, what options there are and which solutions are fit for your organization are important questions, and can be much more complicated.
More detailed information about the speakers and program will be announced closer to the date.
The event will be available later as a recording – by registering you will receive a link to the recording via email.
- For organisations that are interested in reducing their emissions through renewable energy
- For professionals working on corporate responsibility on environmental issues
- For professionals that have beginner or basic level knowledge on the topic.
The event is included in the FIBS Perus -service fee.
FIBS Webinar registration can be canceled free of charge.
firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 865 1285
In Partnership with
FIBS reserves the right to make changes.