During this Enact’s online seminar you will
- Learn about what a human rights due diligence is in a nut shell, in accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Be guided through a quick test to evaluate whether you are on track; by answering a set of questions we will help you evaluate whether you are on track and where you may need to dedicate additional work OR if you are just starting your work, concrete ideas for how to begin
- Be guided to generate your results into a road map
- Engage and socialize with other participants in the course – through online socialisation opportunities you will interact with other participants
In this highly interactive online live meeting organised by Enact, you get the opportunity to take the temperature on your company’s human rights due diligence efforts. As more and more countries across the world are adopting laws on human rights due diligence, the imperative on companies to have robust processes in place increases.
Read more about and register for Enact’s webinar.
- Companies: Decision makers or experts in sustainability departments, compliance or legal functions, supply chain management, risk or audit functions, business planning experts, health and safety experts, community / environmental managers, sales managers, human resources
- Civil society / NGOs
- Consumer organisations
- Government / municipalities
- Public procurement
This webinar organised by Enact is not included in FIBS membership fee. The cost for the webinar is 150 euros excl. VAT.
Sandra Atler is the Director of the Human Rights and Business Practice Group and Senior Advisor at Enact. She is an internationally recognised expert on business and human rights and Sandra was part of Professor John Ruggie’s team in the development of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. She is a human rights lawyer with a law degree from Stockholm University and an LL.M.-degree from Columbia University Law School where she was a Fulbright scholar.
Please contact Enact for further information about the event or participation fees.