In this FIBS Impact event you will
- learn best tips from people who have attended the Forum previously
- get a chance to network with other FIBS’ delegation members prior to the event
- get a thematical update on a topical process or issue that will be discussed during the Forum
The UN Forum on Business and Human Rights is the world’s largest gathering on the topic of businesses’ human rights management. FIBS will now host a delegation to the Forum for the third time. Read more about the Delegation here.
In this casual pre-meeting prior to the Forum the delegation participants will get to meet each other beforehand, and learn best tips how to make the most out of the massive three-day event.
- The pre-meeting is aimed at those joining the FIBS delegation
- The FIBS delegation is aimed at all stakeholders (companies, NGOs, public sector organizations, researchers etc) interested in following the most topical discussions around business & human rights, and networking with the key practitioners and influencers from Finland and abroad.
- Register to the FIBS’ Delegation here.
- Please note that you will be expected to register to the Forum officially via the organizer’s website here
The event is included in FIBS membership fee.
Miira Kokkonen, Coordinator, FIBS, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 367 3632