In this FIBS webinar you will
- Learn what has changed in the OECD Guidelines in the 2023 revision particularly from an environmental viewpoint
- Be able to ask questions directly from a representative of the OECD secretariat
- Review basic info on the OECD national contact point (NCP) in Finland and changes thereof
The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises have been updated in 2023. Since their introduction in 1976, the Guidelines have been continuously updated to remain fit for purpose in light of societal challenges and the evolving context for international business.
We welcome you to join this FIBS webinar organized in collaboration with the Ministry of Economic Affais and Employment to hear about the latest revisions and discuss ways how to implement them in practice.
This webinar is Part 1 in a 2-part series and focuses on the Environmental aspects of the updated Guidelines. Part 2 will cover changes to the OECD Guidelines in the area of Human Rights. (The date of the second part will be announced soon.)
The event will be available later as a recording – by registering you will receive a link to the recording via email.
- Inma Valencia, Project coordinator, OECD
- Sami Teräväinen, Senior Officer for Legal Affairs, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
- Multinational enterprises applying OECD guidelines in their work
- Professional working with corporate environmental and social responsibility
- All organizations interested in the topic
The event is open for everyone without cost.
FIBS Webinar registration can be canceled free of charge
firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 865 1285
In cooperation with
FIBS reserves the right to make changes.