In this FIBS Practice training you will
- learn about the challenges of setting science based net zero targets and how to set those targets despite the challenges
- get to know the steps to set the net zero targets that you can take already now
- gain an understanding what to take into account when you are getting closer to achieving the target.
We all know that setting emission reduction targets in line with the latest climate science is crucial, but how is it done and how do you set yourself up for achieving it?
This training focuses on the challenges of setting science-based net zero targets and also sheds light on the steps you can take now and what you should take into account when you are getting closer to achieving the target.
Detailed program will be announced closer to the event.
- South Pole’s specialists (TBA closer to the event)
- For organisations that are starting or have already started their journey with net zero
- For professionals with a basic understanding of science-based targets,
- For professionals working on corporate responsibility or environmental issues
- We recommend participating in the previous webinar 11.10. Understanding net zero & setting net zero targets before this training
The event is included in the FIBS Pro -service fee.
Maximum 2 persons per organization can sign up for the training.
Participation can be cancelled free of charge via the link in the registration confirmation message up to 48 hours before the event begins. You can find further information about ”FIBS event policies and cancellation terms” via the link at the end of the registration form.
A fee of €150 + VAT/event is charged for failure to cancel (no show) unless otherwise stated in the event announcement. 50 % from the charged fee will cover the costs of the event venue and catering, and the other 50 % will be donated to the charity. The cancellation fee is not charged in the event of illness or force-majeure circumstances for the participant, if FIBS is notified before the event.
firstname.lastname@example.org, 040 865 1285
In Partnership with
FIBS reserves the right to make changes.