In this FIBS Webinar you will
- gain an understanding what it actually means to set a net zero target
- learn what kind of targets are in line with climate science
- get to know how to get started on the target setting process.
There is a lot of talk about net zero, both on setting the targets and reaching it. But what are the details behind net zero. How is it defined and how is the target set?
The aim of this webinar is to help you understand what it actually means to set a net zero target, what kind of targets are in line with climate science and how to get started on the target setting process.
The webinar will be followed by a FIBS Pro training Approaching science-based net zero – What to do now & how to prepare for the future? 14th of November.
The event will be available later as a recording – by registering you will receive a link to the recording via email.
- South Pole’s specialists (TBA closer to the event)
- For organisations that are interested in starting on their journey with setting net zero targets
- For professionals working on corporate responsibility on environmental issues
- For professionals that have beginner or basic level knowledge on the topic.
The event is included in the FIBS Perus -service fee.
FIBS Webinar registration can be canceled free of charge.
email@example.com, 040 865 1285
In Partnership with
FIBS reserves the right to make changes.