WBCSD and Baker McKenzie global employment lawyers invite FIBS members to this series of informative webinars that will address some of the health, safety and legal challenges and obligations employers are facing when planning and managing return of employees to a workplace setting.
The webinars will address region-specific challenges and solutions and will be tailored to companies operating across Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- 19 May at 11:00–12:00 EEST – EMEA: Employment law considerations for companies reopening the workplace Read more and register here
- 19 May at 18:00–19:00 EEST – Americas: Employment law considerations for companies reopening the workplace Read more and register here
- 26 May at 9:30–10:30 EEST – APAC: Employment law considerations for companies reopening the workplace Read more and register here
The webinars will discuss solutions to the challenges of remote working, engaging with vendors and managing rapidly changing business models. To support these solutions, Baker McKenzie has developed the Reopening Playbook, focusing on the eight key considerations below.
- Government Orders
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Strategies
- Testing & Health Screening
- Managing Employee Concerns
- Workforce Communication
- Labor Agreements
- Litigation Mitigation
We invite you to join and share this invitation with colleagues across your organization in Human Resources, Compliance, Health and Safety, Sustainability, Legal, Risk Management and IT departments, as we know many are looking for guidance.
Word Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a global, CEO-led organization of over 200 leading businesses working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. FIBS is member of WBCSD’s Global Network of almost 70 national business councils.
The event is included in the FIBS membership fee.
For more information please reach out to email@example.com
In cooperation with